A.E.D. Provider Course
SKU: AED-P Hours: 4
- Review of Adult CPR, rescue breathing and choking
- What is an AED and how does it work?
- AED Safe Operation and Troubleshooting
- One and two rescuer AED scenarios
- Unusual or problem scenarios
- Site-specific AED plans
- Review of Pediatric theory
- Pediatric CPR, rescue breathing and choking
- Recertifies CPR C (optional)
Certifications: 1 year.
We also provide a range of services to assist with the acquisition and deployment of an AED program. These include assisting with site management and providing post-rescue debriefings & AED re-deployment.
The A.E.D. Provider course can also be included within any of our CPR courses as well as added to the Standard First Aid course.
For further information call 647 331 3278 or email
With the guidance of a trained & experienced instructor, you will be walked step by step through the theory and practical components of using these lifesaving devices.
Whether you need AED training for work, are planning on purchasing one for your facility, or are just interested in knowing how they operate, our AED programs will allow you to gain the needed confidence through hands-on practice. While our courses expose you to a variety of the most popular brands of AEDs, if you require specific training on a particular unit, we are happy to accommodate your needs.