Heartsaver CPR-A AED
SKU: HS-A Hours : 3
The person taking this course usually requires only the very basics of CPR and only for the adult casualty. If you require CPR certification for health-care or emergency services occupations then we recommend the CPR-C program.
- Emergency Scene Management
- Prevention of disease transmission during CPR
- Introduction to AED
- Prevention, recognition and treatment of cardiovascular emergencies
- Airway management for loss of breathing & choking
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest SCA (heart stoppage)
- CPR for Adult
This course teaches the basics of adult CPR and the use of an AED.
Sudden cardiac arrest can happen to anyone. Through effective training, with the Heartsaver® CPR AED course, gain the confidence and skills to respond to this life-threatening emergency.
The course covers how to recognize cardiac arrest, how to perform high-quality CPR and use an AED, how to perform mouth-to-mouth breaths or give breaths with a mask, as well as how to perform CPR with the help of others, and when and how to help a choking adult.
HeartSaver CPR-A availability