Emergency First Aid CPR A/AED
SKU: EFA Hours: 8
Emergency First Aid CPR A course meets the WSIB requirements for 1-5 employees at a work site. It is a introductory course covering the principles of First Aid CPR A and life-threatening emergencies.
Required course for: Security guards and Limo drivers.
- Emergency Scene Management
- Shock, fainting and unconsciousness
- Head and spinal Injuries
- Chain of survival and cardiovascular disease
- Adult CPR and choking rescues
- Introduction to community A.E.D. programs
- Wounds and bleeding,
- Sudden medical emergencies
- Burns, Bites/Stings
- Written Exam
Each participant will receive training on an approved training manikin while using a barrier device and gloves. Several opportunities to practice first aid skills with fellow participants in a fun and relaxed atmosphere under the guidance of a highly qualified and experienced instructor.