BLS Healthcare Provider Group Rate
Group Rate for 1-7 Students
SKU-HCP-G Hours: 4 hours
This service is for the smaller companies that have just a few staff needing training.
We provide this course at a flat rate for 1-7 participants. If you have more than 8 people to train, we will come to your location but pricing is then based upon a per-student rate.
Call 647 331 3278 or email email@example.com for Dates
This course is for the person who requires a comprehensive course in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), also dealing with life threatening emergencies. Participants will learn the emergency action principles related to the prevention, recognition and treatment of airway, breathing and circulatory emergencies. Also, cardiovascular emergencies (e.g. heart attack & stroke) are covered in detail as well as the First Aider’s role in the emergency medical system. CPR components include Adult, Child & Infant, one and two rescuer CPR techniques.
- Emergency Scene Management
- Prevention of disease transmission during CPR
- Introduction to AED
- Prevention, recognition and treatment of cardiovascular emergencies
- Airway management for loss of breathing & choking
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest SCA (heart stoppage)
- CPR for Adult, Child and Infant including 2-Rescuer
- Recognition & treatment of severe bleeding & shock
On successful completion of this course students will receive a certificate in Heartsaver CPR-C from Heart & Stroke Foundation of Ontario based upon the medical guidelines set by International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)